Rosemary Essential oil
Rosemary is an evergreen small plant that belongs to the mint family. It is produced from the flowering tops and leaves of the plant. It has a strong woody fragrance and is described as purifying and invigorating. The main chemical constituents of rosemary essential oil are borneol, bornyl acetate, b-pinene, camphene, 1,8-cineole, limonene, a-pinene, and camphor. The main properties of rosemary essential oil are stimulant, carminative, analgesic, cephalic, astringent, hepatic, cholagogue, diuretic, hypertensive, antiseptic, digestive, cordial, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and sudorific. Rosemary also has a deep history of use for centuries by ancient Greeks, Egyptians, and Hebrews. It is said that rosemary was used as a wedding love charm. Moreover, the leaves of rosemary are used fresh or dried to flavor dishes, especially in the Mediterranean region.
Uses of Rosemary Essential oil
For Skin: The Rosemary oil is an antioxidant agent which fights premature aging and increases the elasticity and reduces age spots. Furthermore, it has other properties such as antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial qualities which eliminates chronic inflammation. The oil moisturizes and gives healthy skin.
For Hair: Rosemary boosts the growth of hair and discourages the hair loss because of its unique properties as a conventional treatment. The regular use of it stimulates the hair follicles and makes hair grow stronger and longer. Even it slows down premature aging of the hair. Moreover, it prevents flaky and dry scalp and nourishes the scalp.
● Rosemary oil is used in dental care products as it is a disinfect. It prevents gingivitis, plaque build-up, cavities, and other dental issues.
● Rosemary oil can cure bloating, constipation, stomach cramps, indigestion because it is an appetite stimulant.
● The antioxidant property of the oil helps to fight infection and diseases. In fact, in various studies, it has been found that regular usage of oil can reduce cortisol levels.
● It relieves stress and strengthens the immune system.
Cautions for using Lavender and Rosemary Essential oil
– Consult a doctor before using it if you are allergic to anything.
– Pregnant women should prefer not to use it.
– Avoid the contact of oil with eyes, sensitive and inner parts of the body.
– Keep away from children.
So, don’t wait up to enjoy these wonderful flower base Essential oils and buy them today to enjoy wellness in a natural way. Both Rosemary and Lavender Essential oils are best aromas to welcome and energize you at the end of a hectic work day.